The Postponement

This week I have come to the decision that it is in the best interest of me, and everyone associated with Ghetto Raft, to postpone the expedition until next spring.  I'll make this fast, and cut right to the chase.
Why are we delaying it?

  • Rapids will be more challenging early in the season.  Go big or go home! 
  • Lack of funds (*cough* the real reason most things are postponed)
  • Lack of time.  I have a lot of things going on this summer, getting married being the main event.  I just want to spend this summer with my wife, uninterrupted by my questionably sane expeditions. Although, I'm taking her to the wilderness next week, which I'm pumped about!
Don't worry!  I'll have much more time to build up to Ghetto Raft now, and the postponement has opened up the opportunity for a winter expedition!  

Until then, stay adventurous my friends!